Makes approximately 10 Enchiladas
- 3 TBS honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 TBS chili powder
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (often I use pork)
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 C (16 oz) monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1/4 C heavy cream
Mix the honey, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic together. Then mix with the shredded chicken. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Mix the heavy cream and enchilada sauce in a bowl. Pour half of the mixture on the bottom of the pan. Take the chicken mixture, add black beans and 1 cup of cheese. Take one tortilla and fill with chicken mixture. Roll up tortillas and place in prepared pans. Repeat with all tortillas.
Pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas. Sprinkle the last cup of cheese evenly over the top.
Bake at 350 uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.