- 4 raw chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 [16 oz.] package frozen veggies of your choice, OR 2-3 C chopped fresh veggies
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 stick [1/2 C] butter, cut into small cubes
Preheat oven to 350.
Line the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish with chicken.
Cover the chicken with potatoes.
Cover the potatoes with vegetables.
Cover the vegetables with butter.
Sprinkle the onion soup mix on top of the butter.
Bake for 1 hour.
- Juice from Chicken Dinner
- 4 TBS cornstarch or flour
- 1/4 C milk
Drain the juice from casserole dish into a medium-size glass bowl.
Add milk and cornstarch; whisk until smooth.
Serve on top of Chicken Dinner.