Makes 1 9-inch pie
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust [homemade or store-bought]
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 16 oz. container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10-15 mini Reese's, unwrapped
Mix the cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter together until smooth.
Add in 1/2 of the whipped topping and mix well.
Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
Place the remaining whipped topping over the top of the peanut butter mixture and garnish with mini Reese's.
Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.