- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 3-4 raw chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Parmesan cheese, grated fresh basil strips
In a medium saucepan, on medium-high heat, add oil, chicken, Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, and basil.
Once chicken is cooked through, turn the heat to medium-low and let simmer while cooking the pasta.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Toss the Alfredo/chicken sauce with pasta.
If desired, garnish with Parmesan cheese and basil.