- 4 C chicken broth
- 2 C broccoli, chopped
- 2 C carrots, finely sliced
- 4 medium sized red potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 C milk
- 1/4 C flour
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Set aside some cheese to garnish
In a crock pot, combine everything except for the milk, flour, and cheddar cheese. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.
Once veggies are cooked all the way through, whisk together milk and flour in a small bowl. Add the mixture and shredded cheese to the crock pot.
Keep the temperature on a low setting for about 20 minutes.
When the soup is thick, serve with fresh rolls or bread, and some extra cheese for garnishing.