Untitled-3

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Curried Cauliflower Popcorn

This is a new recipe and I wasn't sure what to expect or what category to put it in. Mostly I'd suggest it if you're in the mood for a yummy, healthy snack. It would also be a good side or appetizer to your meal!


1 medium head cauliflower
1 1/2 TBS olive oil
1/4-1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp curry powder

Preheat the oven to 475.

Wash and core the cauliflower and cut the florets into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl. 

Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, salt and curry powder.

Turn out the cauliflower onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes, stirring every 6-7 minutes, until the cauliflower is browned in spots and is crisp-tender.

 Serve immediately.

1 comment:

SarahDawn said...

I've been wanting to make this! Did you find it on that kitchencafe blog? I love your blog by the way--so many things I want to try now!