- 1 box Nature Valley crunchy granola bars (6 x 2 bar pouches)
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/4 C flour
- 3 TBS butter, melted
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 lemon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 C freshly chopped strawberries
1. Put the Nature Valley granola bars in a food processor and process until you achieve a fine crumb. Divide crumbs in half (3/4 C) and reserve for topping.
In a large bowl, add 3/4 C of crumbs, brown sugar, flour, and melted butter and mix together. Spread and press evenly into a greased 8x8-inch dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine egg whites and sugar and mix on high speed. Add the heavy cream and continue mixing for 5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, mix squeezed lemon juice and softened cream cheese. Add the the heavy cream mixture and mix on low speed until well combined.
4. Add fresh strawberries into the cream mixture.
5. Pour the strawberry cream mixture on top of the baked cooled crust, and top with the remaining 3/4 C crumbs.
6. Cover and freeze for at least three hours.