- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 C tomato puree
- 1 small eggplant, sliced or chopped
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced or chopped
- 1 yellow squash, sliced or chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced or chopped
- Few sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan, or soft goat cheese
Add all ingredients to the crock pot, except for the salt, pepper, and cheese.
Cook on low for 2 hours, or on high for 1 hour, or until vegetables are cooked all the way through.
Serve over rice or quinoa, and garnish with cheese.