Untitled-3

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Double Delicous Cookie Bars (Double D's)

My mom has made these bars for as long as I can remember, and she became famous for it. 
She made them for family gatherings, beach days, or just on any ordinary day.
They earned the nickname- Double D's.

I'm so blessed to have been raised by such an amazing mama. 
She's not just amazing for making wonderful treats like these, but for teaching me to be a homemaker and make yummy treats for my family. 
She has taught me so many other valuable things in my life. I love her so much for it.
Makes approximately 32 bars
  • 1/2 C (1 stick) butter
  • 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 2 C chocolate chips
  • 1 C Reese's peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350.

In a 9x13 dish, melt butter in oven. Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
In a small bowl, mix together chocolate and peanut butter chips; pour chips evenly over sweetened condensed milk. Press down firmly.
Bake 20-30 minutes until lightly browned.

No comments: