Untitled-3

Friday, September 16, 2011

Rachel's Berry Smoothie

This smoothie has evolved through out the years. I've changed and added ingredients to make it healthy and of course, tasty. Finally it has been perfected and is one of the recipes I especially take pride in, for it is my very own.
I like to make this in big batches then separate into cups to store in the freezer, which is enough to last me awhile. Feel free to make more or less than the amount that the recipe calls for.


 * Makes 8 cups

1 banana
1/4 C orange juice concentrate
2 C fresh spinach
1/2 C milk ( more may be added depending on desired consistency)
1 C vanilla yogurt
1/2 C blueberries (fresh or frozen)
3 C strawberries (fresh or frozen)

Puree banana, orange concentrate, spinach, milk and yogurt. Add then blend in blue berries and strawberries. Taste and adjust consistency with more milk if needed. Enjoy!



No comments: